- In case of blockage, how can I easily quit a live cd or a tool ?
The easiest way is to make the next keystroke combination : Ctrl + Alt + Del This will reboot the computer
- Can I hide the files and folders of the USB version under Windows ?
Yes, just launch the Ikki_Boot.cmd file present at the root of the key and restart it to display them again.
- Can we create the USB version from ISO version ?
Since version 9.0 the ISO and USB versions are identical. Simply mount the ISO image or uncompress it and follow the documentation to create the USB version.
- Do the live cd load in memory ?
SliTaz is loaded in memory, once you have reached the graphical interface you can remove the cd
- Syslinux or Extlinux do not run on Linux
It is necessary to install the libc6-i386 package and to give the execution rights via the command chmod +x
apt-get install libc6-i386 chmod +x extlinux
- What command is used to create the ISO image ?
genisoimage -R -l -iso-level 2 -v -o /home/julien/Ikki_Boot.iso -V Ikki_Boot -b boot/syslinux/isolinux.bin -c boot/syslinux/boot.cat -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table /home/julien/Ikki_Boot/
- Do you have any other questions ?